About New Chapter Coaching
Carolyn Sullivan is the Founder & President of New Chapter Coaching. With over 12 years of local, state and national experience on the staffs and boards of directors of nonprofit organizations, Carolyn knows how nonprofits work. She draws upon her knowledge, training, and experience as an attorney, executive director, and business executive to help her clients get and sustain results. Carolyn’s expertise in assessing an organization’s architecture, internal polices, and governing structure has helped her clients, large and small alike, shore up their operations, innovate, and create lasting social change.
Carolyn’s consulting and training specialties include:
- Strategic planning
- Leadership development
- Team building
- Board development
- Executive transition management
Carolyn understands change on both a professional and personal level. During her time as consultant and department director, Carolyn advised state affiliates on nearly 20 executive transitions. In addition, she has successfully navigated herself with grace and equanimity through career transitions and times of personal transformation.
In New Chapter Coaching, Carolyn’s hit what she calls the career trifecta: she gets to do what she loves with clients she respects and earns a living doing it. She wishes the same for everyone.
At New Chapter Coaching, we believe our communities thrive when our nonprofits thrive. That’s why our mission is to help nonprofits and other social change organizations build their strongest leaders and deliver their best results. We make this happen with a full range of leadership development and capacity-building services, including coaching, consulting, and training.
- Trust: We develop and sustain high-trust relationships with everyone who comes in contact with the business and get results in a way that inspires trust.
- Integrity: Our employees are ethical, fair, honest, and responsible.
- Client-Centered: We achieve excellence by identifying and prioritizing our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to getting better every day in all we do.
- Strengths-Based Approach: We focus on identifying and leveraging the strengths – rather than the deficits – of individuals, organizations, and systems in order to achieve optimal results.
- Wellbeing: We model the five aspects of wellbeing — career, social, physical, financial, and community – to realize our best possible future and encourage our clients to do the same.
- Community-Minded: We are an active, visible, and contributing member of the mid-Missouri community and provide pro bono or discounted services as appropriate and fiscally possible
New Chapter Coaching, LLC is a member of:
- Central Missouri Chapter Association for Talent and Development
- Association for Talent and Development (ATD)
- Nonprofit Quarterly
- Missouri Association for Community Action