Job title: Strategic Communications Internship
Description of Duties:
New Chapter Coaching is dedicated to helping nonprofits achieve their goals in order to make the world a better place; it seeks an individual who shares that mission. New Chapter Coaching seeks to create a winning association with one talented individual; a collaboration where New Chapter Coaching will provide the compensation and regular opportunities to share, stretch, and succeed in a real world environment in return for the individual delivering her/his best work.
New Chapter Coaching seeks to grow in 2017 by increasing the number of nonprofit clients it is currently serving in Missouri. To that end, New Chapter Coaching seeks to hire an individual able to execute the following specific marketing and communications duties that can include but are not limited to:
• Research and draft marketing plan/outline to strategically increase organization’s nonprofit clientele, especially in the Jefferson City area
• Execute a social media campaign to spotlight nonprofit leaders in our community (interview and photograph nonprofit leaders; create eight Facebook profiles)
• Collaborate with staff to design and implement e-newsletter to distribute weekly content
• Help with client appreciation activities and outreach
Accomplish other duties as assigned at the discretion of the staff
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude: The ideal candidate possesses the following:
• Positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with a variety of people and to work on a team
• Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and insurance
• Proficiency with MS Office
Preferred Experience: Current graduate student in public affairs, business or other applicable school or field. Basic knowledge of the operation of a nonprofit organization and/or prior employment, internship, or extended volunteer experience with a nonprofit organization.
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Interested Parties Should Apply To: email@example.com
Applicants shall include the following: cover letter, writing sample, and resume.
This position will close when the appropriate candidate is hired.